This summer, come and join us to explore, work and learn in the high Himalayas. We are looking for student interns and volunteers to work with us in Kargil, Leh and Zanskar.
We are seeking people with skills and interest in photography & film, graphic design, web development, creative content writing, management, client servicing, sales and marketing, grassroots development, community engagement, adventure and mountain guiding.
1. Graphic/Communication Designer
We are looking for a Graphic/Communication Designer or illustrator to help with creating a series of maps and graphics.
- Brand Identity for an upcoming concept Bed & Breakfast called “Black Sheep”
- Designing Route and Elevation Map graphics for treks and tours
- Styling and Graphics for our new website
2. Content Writer and Curator
We are looking for an experienced creative content writer and curator to help us with:
- Drafting project proposals for some of our upcoming initiatives
- Starting a travel blog
- Curating content on our Social Media
- Write and review content for our new website
The positions are open for our office in Kargil. You will be working directly with the core team.
We will provide:
- Free accommodation
- Monthly stipend
- Experience Certificate
You will have to bear:
- Cost of your travel expenses to and from Kargil and your hometown
- Food expenses
- Travelling locally for work will be reimbursed
Please send your updated work portfolio and resume to email@example.com. For any queries call Muzammil at 09419289275